Saturday, April 3, 2010

Saturday


Mmmm these look so good right now...
I've been awake since 6 in the morning.
My mom and Terry left for Vegas this morning.
I wish I could have gone, but someone had to stay and watch the dogs (me)
My cousin and I have been texting all morning...
I love her, she is hilarious.
She went to Vegas with the family so she's telling me what's going on.
I don't spend enough time with her, but we are going to take a P.E. class this summer at Oxnard College so I'm excited about that :)

yup... I don't know what I'm going to do now.
I spent my morning outside with Cookie and Maps
I painted a little (I'm not very good)
I tried taking a nap (but I can't fall asleep)

and now I'm fully awake.

I guess I could clean the house.
Yea... I'm gonna do that now.

No comments:

Post a Comment